Elvis' Giffs

welcomes

Seguidores

quarta-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2012

Elvis'Best Songs:Just Pretend


Just Pretend(Basta Fingir)

Just pretend, I'm holding you
And whispering things soft and low
And think of me, how it's gonna be,
Just pretend I didn't go
When I walked away, I heard you say
If you need me, you know what to do
I knew it then, I'd be back again
Just pretend I'm right there with you

And I'll come flying to you, oh yes
All the crying is true
Oh, I will hold you and love you again
But until then, well just pretend

Oh, it's funny but I can't recall the things
We said or why you're crying
But now I know it was wrong to go
I belong here by your side







Tradução:

Basta fingir,que estou te abraçando
e sussurando macio,palavras ,baixinho
e pense em mim como deve ser
basta fingir,que eu não irei
quando eu saí,ouvi voce dizer
se precisar de mim,sabe o que fazer
eu sabia que depois,estaria de volta
basta fingir,que estarei ai com voce

E eu vou voar com voce,oh,sim!
o pranto é verdadeiro
e vou te abraçar e te amar novamente
mas ate então...basta fingir

É engraçado,não consigo me lembrar dessas coisas
o que falamos ou porque voce esta chorando
mas agora eu sei que foi errado ir
o meu lugar é aqui a seu lado...

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...